We use schoolmoney for educational visit payments and school dinner money. To create an account, follow the link on your welcome message. If you would like this resent or if you require support, please contact the school office.
Did you know that if your child is in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 they are entitled to a two course Universal Infant FREE School Meal (UIFSM) served with milk, this meal has been nutritionally analysed with correct portion sizes for the age group.
Although you do not have to complete an application form to receive free school meals in Reception and Key Stage 1, if you receive any of the benefits listed below, schools also receive valuable extra funding based on the number of children who have applied and are eligible. This funding makes a real difference to the school’s budget as it enhances the learning opportunities provided in the school to make sure children get the best start in life.
If you have a child in Years 3-6, and are eligible, they will also receive a Free School Meal in these year groups, saving you £570.00 a year. Please do not delay in applying if you are in receipt of:
- Income support
- Income based’ jobseeker’s allowance
- Income related employment and support allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child tax credit (provided you do not receive working tax credit and have an annual income, as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs, that does not currently exceed £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
To access this additional funding you need to complete an Application for Free School Meals found on the Hampshire County Council website. It is quick and easy to apply and we would urge you to take a few moments to complete it! If you would prefer to complete a paper application, we have copies in the school office.
Autumn 2023/Spring 2024 Menus
19th February - Week 2
26th February - Week 3
4th March - Week 1
11th March - Week 2
18th March - Week 3
25th March - Week 1